Are you looking forward to DIY laser engraver kit plans or coming up with an idea to buy an affordable laser engraver for metal, wood, stone, glass, polymer, plastic, acrylic, leather or fabric with hobbyists, home use, small business, school education, commercial use or industrial manufacturing in USA, UK, UAE, Canada, Australia, Russia, South Africa, China, India or other countries from Asia, Europe, North America, South America, Africa, and Oceania? Review the 2021 new laser engraver buyer's guide for slavia mozyr machinists, operators, craftsman, and beginners, we'll offer you the best laser engraving machines of 2021 at cost price within your budget with custom laser engraving service to fit your 2D/3D laser engraving plans, ideas, and projects.
Laser engraver is a type of laser machine with slavia mozyr (Computer Numerical Control) system that adopts Fiber/UV/CO2 laser beam to cut & engrave 2D/3D letters, numbers, texts, patterns, photos, pictures, signs or logos on the surface of Metals (steel, copper, brass, aluminum, gold, silver, alloy, iron), Acrylic, Delrin, Glass, Rubber, Wood, Fabric, Plastic, Leather, Paper, Stone, Textiles. A laser engraver machine is composed of machine frame, slavia mozyr controller, laser generator, laser head for slavia mozyr engraving, laser power supply, laser tube, laser lens, laser mirror, servo motor or stepper motor, gas storage tank, gas cylinder, water chiller, dust extractor, air cooling filer, dryer, air compressor, laser engraving software and system. Laser engraver is also known as laser engraving machine, laser etching machine, laser etch machine, laser etcher, laser burning machine, laser burner, laser stippling machine, laser engraving system, laser engraving table, laser engraving equipment, laser engraving tool, laser branding machine, laser printing machine.
Laser engraving is based on computer numerical control technology. First, you need to make a design of laser engraving file, then, open the file through laser software, and start slavia mozyr programing, the laser engraver machine will start working after the control system received the control command. The laser beam is reflected through laser mirrors, the laser focal point downward through laser lens, where the heat is most intense. Thus, the laser beam starts impinging on the material, the material will burn or evaporate, and the color will change as well, and make a contrast. After a while, a complete laser engraved project will be finished.
Laser engraving machines are widely used in various industries of embroidery, brand processing, packaging and printing, custom credit cards, advertisement decoration, architectural models, metal fabrication, woodworking, custom smartphones & laptops, laser knife mold, crafts, leathers, shoes, toys, fablabs & education, medical technology, rubber stamps, watches, architectural models, packaging design, automotive industry, mechanical engineering, awards & trophies, signs & displays, signage, giveaways, electronics industry, data plates, personalized jewelry maker, ball bearing, barcode serial numbers, and more. With a laser engraving system, you can engrave different designs on different material surfaces. The laser beam will make the surface to vaporize. It is a good idea for someone who wants to customize or personalize something.
If you have an idea to buy a cheap laser engraver, you may wonder how much does it cost? how to get a fair price or final price? The laser engraving machine cost is composed of the following items: 1. spare parts. 2. software and system. 3. tax rates. 4. shipping costs. 5. customs clearance. 6. service and technical support. A fiber laser engraver cost is from ,000.00 to 28,500.00. A CO2 laser engraver cost is from ,400.00 to 70,000.00. An UV laser engraver cost is from ,000.00 to 30,000.00.
|Laser Power||20W, 30W, 50W, 60W, 80W, 100W, 130W, 150W, 180W, 200W, 280W, 300W|
|Laser Type||CO2 Laser/Fiber Laser/UV Laser|
|Table Size||2' x 3', 2' x 4', 4' x 4', 4' x 8', 5' x 10'|
|Price Range||,400.00 - ,000.00|
|Applications||Industrial Manufacturing, School Education, Hobbyists, Small Business, Home Business, Small Shop, Home shop, Craftsman.|
|Engraving Materials||Metals (Copper, Gold, Silver, Aluminum, Alloy, Iron, Brass, Steel), Wood, Stone, Glass, Acrylic, Plastic, Rubber, Leather, Fabric, Textile, Paper.|
Laser engraving is the application of slavia mozyr laser technology to make text or pattern on the object. While engraving, the surface of the object is still smooth, and the writing will not wear. The laser beam does not touch the surface of the material, is not affected by mechanical motion, and the surface does not deform, generally no need to be fixed. Laser etching is not affected by the elasticity and flexibility of the material, and is convenient for soft materials. Laser etching has high precision, high speed and wide application fields.
1. The precision workbench can be used for fine micromachining;
2. Use a microscope or camera system to observe or monitor the condition of the engraved surface;
3. It can pass through light-transmitting materials (such as quartz, glass) to engrave its internal parts;
4. It can process most metal or non-metal materials;
5. The laser beam is very thin, so that the consumption of the engraved material is small;
6. During laser etching, X-rays will not be generated like electron beam bombardment and other engraving methods, and will not be interfered by electric and magnetic fields;
7. It can mark the surface of "millimeter-level" parts;
8. The laser uses non-mechanical "tools" for engraving, which does not produce mechanical extrusion or mechanical stress on the material, has no "tool" wear marks, is non-toxic, and rarely causes environmental pollution;
9. The prism and mirror system can be used to focus the beam on the inner surface or inclined surface of the workpiece for etching;
10. The operation is simple, the use of numerical control technology can realize automatic engraving, can be used for high-speed and high-efficiency engraving of parts on the production line, and can be used as a part of the flexible machining system.
Laser engraving machines are divided into laser wood engraving machines (laser wood engravers), laser metal engraving machines (laser metal engravers), laser leather engraving machines (laser leather engravers), laser stone engraving machines (laser stone engravers), laser fabric engraving machines (laser fabric engravers), laser plastic engraving machines (laser plastic engravers), laser rubber engraving machines (laser rubber engravers), laser paper engraving machines (laser paper engravers), laser glass engraving machines (laser glass engravers), laser acrylic engraving machines (laser acrylic engravers) according to engraving materials. Laser engraving systems are divided into CO2 laser engravers, fiber laser engravers (the best way to engrave metal), and UV laser engravers according to laser source. Laser engraving tables are divided into mini laser engravers, handheld laser engravers, compact laser engravers, desktop laser engravers, portable laser engravers, 2x3 laser etching tables, 2x4 laser etching tables, 4x4 laser etching tables, 4x8 laser etching tables, 5x10 laser etching tables, large format laser etching tables according to table top sizes. Laser engravers are divided into home laser engravers, hobby laser engravers, industrial laser engraving machines according to applications. Laser engraving machines are divided into laser jewelry engraving machines, laser pen engraving machines, laser iPhone engraving machines, laser gun engraving machines, laser ring engraving machines, laser signage engraving machines, laser art engraving machines, laser logo engraving machines, laser cup engraving machines according to industries. If you are working for cylinder engraving, a rotary laser engraver machine is the best solution.
1. First check whether the laser tube is damaged and whether any parts are loose.
2. Install the exhaust device, connect the exhaust pipe to the exhaust fan, and install the other end outdoors. The maximum distance between the exhaust fan and the outdoor air outlet is 2 meters. If it is caused by the local environment, if the exhaust pipe extends too long, you need to configure additional exhaust equipment.
3. Connect the ground wire (see the grounding position behind the machine, the grounding resistance should be ≤4 ohms).
4. Check the 220V power supply line for aging of the wireless circuit, loose connectors, poor contact, etc. The 220V AC voltage is normal. If necessary, a special power supply line and a regulated power supply (power ≥3000W) must be used.
5. This machine uses an external submersible pump circulating water supply cooling device. The user must prepare a capped bucket. The height difference between the engraving machine and the submersible pump should not be greater than 0.5 meters. The cooling circulating water must be clean, dust-free, and scale-free.
6. The water temperature of the circulating cooling water should be 5-25 ℃, otherwise it will affect the engraving depth. In the cold area, it should be ensured that there is no ice blockage in the tube, otherwise the laser tube will burst. It is best to drain the remaining water in the circulating water channel and tube when it stops working at night to prevent frost cracking.
7. If the laser tube is found to be short of water, it should be shut down immediately to stop working, cut off the power of the pump, and at least shut down for more than half an hour, wait for the laser tube to cool naturally before the water can be started to work.
8. Turn on the submersible pump, the cooling water should circulate normally, and the cooling water channel should be free from clogging and dripping.
Note: Do not connect the zero wire to the ground wire.
1. First turn on the main power switch, turn on the voltage regulator, and turn on the chiller (let the water in the laser tube fill up and cycle for 1-3 minutes). You should put antifreeze in the chiller in winter and snow days.
2. Turn on the power of the machine and reset the machine.
3. Turn on the fan power and air pump.
4. Turn on the laser switch (turn on the machine to emit light), and then turn on the lighting switch.
5. Press the burst button to detect whether the laser is emitted.
6. Turn on the computer (the computer's USB cable is connected to the machine interface), open the control software, click the software up, down, left and right buttons to check whether the machine is moving. The machine movement indicates that the computer is connected to the machine.
7. Put the workpiece and adjust the anxiety (in general, we only measure the distance from the cutting nozzle to the surface of the material), long focal length lenses for cutting thick materials, and short focal lengths for fine engraving machines.
8. Operate the computer to transfer files, position the machine, walk the frame (test whether the area of the cut file is within the effective range of the workpiece), and start engraving.
1. Different Definition.
Laser marking machine uses a laser beam to evaporate the surface material to expose the deep material, which leads to chemical changes in the surface material and physical changes to engrave marks, or to burn part of the material through light energy to show the desired etching pattern and text.
Laser engraving machine is a laser engraver kit that uses laser beam to engrave and cut the material that needs to be engraved. It is also called laser cutting machine, laser etching machine and more. Unlike mechanical engraving machine, it uses laser heat energy to engrave materials.
2. Different Application Material.
Laser engravers are generally used for engraving or cutting non-metallic materials. Laser marking machines are generally not used for deep engraving. It only needs to engrave the logo content. It can mark on most metal and non-metal materials.
3. Different Depth & Speed.
Laser engraving system can engrave on a large stroke size, and it can also cut, the engraving depth is far greater than that of the laser marking system; The speed of the laser marker is much faster than the laser engraver, and generally can reach 5000 mm/s - 7000mm/s.
4. Different Laser Generator and Price.
The optical path system of the laser engraver machine is composed of three reflective lenses and a focusing lens. The laser is generally a carbon dioxide glass tube. However, there are many types of laser generators in laser marking machines, including fiber laser generators, CO2 laser generators, UV laser generators, and so on.
The price of laser marking machine is different due to different models and materials, and the price ranges from tens of thousands to hundreds of thousands; Low-power laser engraving systems for cutting non-metallic materials are much cheaper than laser marking systems, but high-power laser is also more expensive.
Whether it is used for hobby or commercial use, whether it is used for engraving metal or wood, a laser engraving machine needs regular care and maintenance.
1. There should be no other debris on the equipment, and the surface of the equipment should be kept clean;
2. Production personnel should strictly follow the operating standard operating procedures for production operations, and random operations are strictly prohibited;
3. The equipment circuit must be grounded reliably to protect personal safety;
4. The laser marking machine should be regularly replaced with distilled or deionized water, and the water tank should be carefully cleaned when replacing the water;
5. Keep the equipment clean and tidy, it is strictly forbidden to wipe the equipment with a damp cloth, and it is strictly forbidden to clean the equipment with electricity;
6. The equipment should be turned on and off strictly in accordance with the on and off procedures, and random operation is strictly prohibited;
7. It is strictly forbidden to start the laser power supply and Q-switching power supply under the condition of no water or abnormal water circulation;
8. The computer disk should be scanned and defragmented regularly, and junk files should be cleaned up frequently;
9. The location of all PLT format files should be fixed and not moved randomly to prevent file damage;
10. If the computer crashes or the software does not respond, turn off the galvanometer switch immediately;
11. Regularly check the quality and quantity of cooling water, keep the internal circulating water clean, clean the water tank regularly and replace with clean deionized water or pure water;
12. It is strictly forbidden for mobile phones and strong magnetic objects to approach the galvanometer of the equipment;
13. It is strictly forbidden to turn on the galvanometer when the computer marking software is not open;
14. It is forbidden to disassemble the lens with hands or other objects;
15. It is strictly forbidden to move the device without permission;
16. Whether there is any abnormal noise during the operation of the equipment;
17. Whether the equipment is damaged or missing parts;
18. If there is a sudden power failure during operation, please press the red button immediately and pull it to the off or off position one by one, or adjust the laser power current adjustment knob to the lowest position;
19. When the equipment is abnormal, it should be shut down and reported in time;
20. Equipment maintenance and inspection records should be established for the equipment, and all inspections and repairs should be recorded;
21. The contents of maintenance inspection include:
1. The equipment is clean and lubricated as a whole;
2. Whether there are sundries on and around the equipment;
3. The equipment current cannot easily exceed 20A;
4. Whether mobile phones and strong magnetic objects are close to the galvanometer;
5. Whether there is any abnormal noise during the operation of the equipment;
6. Do not touch the lens with your hands or other objects;
7. Strictly abide by the power-on and turn-off procedures for equipment switching and shutdown;
8. If the computer crashes or the software does not respond, immediately turn off the galvanometer switch.
1. The equipment circuit is well grounded;
2. Check the quality and quantity of cooling water;
3. Use of electrical appliances and circuits;
4. Equipment cleanliness;
5. Whether there is any abnormal noise in the movable property of the equipment;
6. Whether there are damaged or missing parts;
7. The operation of the refrigerator.
00.00 - 000.00
2021 top rated deep laser engraving machine for metal with 50 Watt fiber laser source the best way for deep engraving metal (guns, firearms, parts, tools, stainless steel, titanium, aluminum, brass) and nonmetal surface. The fiber laser engraving system can also cut thin metals. Now the fiber laser metal engraving machine for sale at affordable price.
00.00 - 00.00
STJ1390 CO2 laser engraving machine with 60W, 80W, 100W, 130W, 150W or 180W laser power is an entry level laser engraver for wood, fabric, leather, glass, acrylic, paper, plastic, stone, etc. The best CO2 laser engraver machine is widely used in signs, arts, crafts, gifts, shoes, toys, garments, packaging and paper industry.
00.00 - 80.00
Affordable color laser engraving machine with fiber laser source is mainly used for marking and engraving black, white, grey, colors on metal surface such as stainless steel, titanium, etc. Now the color laser engraving machine for sale at affordable price.
50.00 - 00.00
Portable laser engraver with fiber laser source is suitable for engraving jewelry, watches, phone case, keypad, rings, tags, electronic components. The portable laser engraving system is easily carried or moved, now the portable laser engraving machine for sale at affordable price.
500.00 - 500.00
3D laser marking machine with IPG fiber laser generator is a type of compact 3D laser engraver used for engraving & marking on various 3D curved surface. Now the compact 3D fiber laser marking machine for sale at cost price.
00.00 - 00.00
Mini handheld laser metal engraving machine is small enough to be operated while being held in the hand for marking metal, alloy, jewelry, medical devices, mobile case, electron components, and more plans. The handheld metal laser etching machine is portable with mini size. Now the handheld mini laser metal engraver for sale at affordable price.
00.00 - 000.00
2021 best laser engraving machine for stippling guns, firearms, weapons is equipped with IPG fiber laser source for 2D/3D color engraving or deep engraving on gun grip, PMAG, gun barrel, gun stock, gun magazine, gun magazine holder, gun muzzle, and gun cylinder of metals, carbon fibers, polymer plastics. Now the best firearms & guns laser engraver for sale at affordable price.
00.00 - 00.00
STJ9060 hobby laser engraver is used to cut, engrave, and etch plastic, acrylic, glass, rubber, polymer, wood for hobbyists, small business, and home shop, which is also known as laser plastic engraving machine, laser acrylic engraving machine, laser glass etching machine, laser rubber stamp machine, laser polymer stippling machine. Now the affordable hobby laser engraving machine for sale at cost price.
00.00 - 00.00
2021 best CO2 laser engraver with rotary attachment (rotary axis) is used for engraving cylinders, round and conical objects, such as YETI mugs, cups, ramblers, baseball bats, glasses, bottles and so on. Now the best rotary laser engraver for sale at an affordable price.
00.00 - 00.00
Are you looking forward to DIY wood laser engraver plans or need to buy an affordable laser wood engraving machine for beginners in 2021? Review the top rated laser wood engraver buying guide as follows, we'll offer you 2021 best laser engravers for wood with custom slavia mozyr laser wood engraving service, expert ratings, and cost price to fit your 2D/3D laser etching & burning wood projects, ideas and plans within your budget.
00.00 - 00.00
STJ6040 desktop laser engraver (desktop laser cutter) with CO2 laser tube is a hobby laser with tabletop and benchtop design for small business or home business, which is used to etch, engrave and cut signs, logos, letters, numbers, patterns on wood, plywood, MDF, cardboard, leather, fabric, plastic, acrylic, rubber, glass, paper. Now the most compact desktop laser engraving machine for sale at a low price.
00.00 - 00.00
The compact mini laser engraver is an entry level laser engraving machine for beginners with engraving, etching and cutting crafts, arts, gifts of wood, MDF, acrylic, crystal, plastic, glass, paper, leather, fabric or stone in small business, small shop, home business, home shop. Now the compact small laser engraver for sale at low price.
00.00 - 00.00
Marble, granite and stone laser engraving machine is mainly designed for stone engraving, which includes marble, granite, gravestone, headstone, tombstone. Now the stone laser engraving machine for sale at low price.
00.00 - 00.00
Affordable laser engraver with CO2 laser tube is designed for cutting, etching & engraving genuine leather, synthetic leather, leatherette, fabric, textile, paper, cardboard, jeans, fibers and more flexible materials, which is also known as laser leather engraving machine, laser fabric engraver, laser paper engraver, laser jeans engraving machine. Now the cheap laser engraving machine for sale at affordable price.
900.00 - 000.00
3D crystal laser engraving machine is a 3D Cubiio compact laser engraver for inner laser crystal engraving, laser engraving inside glass, and custom internal etching acrylic, which is suitable for bubblegram, trophies, portrait, names and more personalized gift souvenirs with 3D subsurface laser crystal engraving business, projects, ideas, and plans.
200.00 - 000.00
Hobby laser metal marking machine with 100W IPG fiber laser source is used for engraving logos, signs, letters, numbers, patterns or pictures on metal surface such as steel, aluminum, copper, alloy, silver, gold, etc. Now the hobby laser metal engraving machine for sale at affordable price within your budget.
00.00 - 000.00
Deep 3D laser metal etching machine with fiber laser source is especially used for deep metal engraving to realize the 3D surface, and the 3D laser metal engraver has enclosed structure for safe protection. Now the affordable 3D metal laser etching machine for sale at low price.
00.00 - 00.00
Looking for a pen laser engraving machine for pen blanks, metal pens, acrylic pens, wooden pens, and more pen making projects? Review the 2021 best laser engraver for pens, and buy a laser pen marking machine to start your business with pen engraving plans.
400.00 - 000.00
3D dynamic focus CO2 laser engraving & cutting machine with 200W CO2 RF laser tube is used for 2D/3D cutting & marking card stock, paper crafts, and paper cards, including holiday cards, invitation cards, wedding cards, Christmas cards.
00.00 - 000.00
Looking for metal laser engravers, slavia mozyr laser metal engraving machines for metal tags, credit cards, arts, crafts, parts, coins, guns, firearms, jewelry of stainless steel, aluminum, copper, alloy, gold, silver, titanium, brass, iron? Review Color/Deep/Rotary/2D/3D laser metal engraving services and solutions from 2021 best slavia mozyr metal laser engraving machine manufacturer - STYLECNC.
Laser micromachining system is a type of laser beam machining (LBM) technology for global manufacturing with laser cutting, laser marking, laser welding, laser engraving, laser surface treatment, and laser 3D printing.